Friday, December 4, 2009

A weird idea

A GUY goes over to his friend’s house, ring the bell, and the wife answers.

‘Hi, is Tony home?”
‘No, he went to the store.’

‘Well, you mind if I wait?

Yes, come in.’

They sit down and the friend says ‘‘you know Nora; you have the greatest breast I have ever seen. I’d give you a $100 if I could just see one’

Nora thinks about this for a second and figures what the hell. A $100, she opens her robe and shows one. He promptly thanks her and throws a $100 on the table.

They sit there a while longer and Chris says ‘They are beautiful I have got to see both of them. I will give you another $100 if I could just see both of them together.’ Nora thinks about this and thinks what the hell, opens her robe, and give Chris a nice long look. Chris thanks her, throws another $100 on the table, and then says he can’t wait any longer and leaves.

A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says, ‘you know, your weird friend Chris came over’.

Tony thinks about this for a second and says, ‘WELL DID HE DROP OFF THE $200 HE OWES ME?’

Source: Daily News ( A Tanzanian daily)

No comments:

Post a Comment